[ti-99/4a] Message bouncing

  • Tom Wills
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2000
      Tonight I had 5 accounts that we listed as "Permanently Bouncing." Just
      to let you all know what I'm doing in these cases, if it should happen
      to you, is that I remove these people from the "Permanently Bousing"
      status to a normal status. Then I set their e-mail status to "Read on
      web only."

      I know any number of things can cause this to happen to any of us, so I
      will not unsubscribe anyone unless it gets to be a habit. So if you do
      not get any e-mail for a while, and you're not sure, check your e-mail
      access status. You may have been bouncing messages without being aware
      of it.

      Tom Wills