Re: Microsoft C P-Code specification

  • killroy732000
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2010
      Hi Melvin,

      let me take the opportunity to thank you for releasing these documents to the TI community!

      They make a very interesting read. I wonder if the virtual machine was used for other products besides Microsoft Multiplan.

      Does anyone in the group have any details on the Microsoft Multiplan module itself ?
      I presume the compiled C bytecode is stored in GROMs and the "TI-99/4A" virtual machine implementation runs the code from GROMs or does it do a copy to expansion memory first (guess not, cause that wouldn't leave much space for the spreadsheets itself).

      hhmm, interesting stuff.

      Filip

      --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, Melvin Robinson <melrobin@...> wrote:

      > I'm sorry if this is not protocol, but I recently won Microsoft C P-code specification and wanted to share this with the TI community. There will be another document coming as well.

    • Jacques Groslouis
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2010
        Filip,

        Art Green developed and released a v4.0 improvement to the Multiplan module.
        Art kindly released a collection of many of his programs including source
        code. This collection is in a file named RAGSTUFF on the SWPB site. File
        TI0015 contains Multiplan info. The RAGSTUFF file contains a lot of other
        interesting information on programs written by Art including many for the
        SAMS card.

        Regards,

        Jacques

        Nominate someone to your TI99HOF