Re: [TI-99/4A] magic file manipulator

  • astharot
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2010
      Hello, look that for trasfert ti99 to pc or pc to ti99 floppy you need bagnaresi program that work under win 98,2000,xp,vista  and seven and use all type of floppy drive 5/25 or 1.44.  No more necessary  another  program  at normal situation. but if you have problem with hardware pc, yes you must find another solution...

      humeur ha scritto:
      hello
       i search the software magic file manipulator  for transfert my floppy disk to pc.

      or is it possible to find

      thank

      jean louis from France

    • fdos
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2010
        Try this web site: http://www.errorfree.de/

        It's in German, but the latest MFM program is available in their
        download section as Wolfgang Bertsch has been maintaining & updating MFM
        for a long time now. The TIFILES archive will include English & German
        documentation, but not French. Either TI99-PC or TI99dir.exe can
        convert the archive to a V9T9 disk image file or extract to DOS, and you
        should know what to do from that point.

        Bill S

        humeur wrote:

        > hello
        > i search the software magic file manipulator for transfert my floppy
        > disk to pc.
        >
        > or is it possible to find
        >

        > thank
        >
        > jean louis from France

      • Gregory McGill
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2010
          http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.errorfree.de%2F&sl=auto&tl=en

          :)

          On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 9:11 AM, fdos <fdosbrs@...> wrote:
          > Try this web site: http://www.errorfree.de/
          >
          > It's in German, but the latest MFM program is available in their
          > download section as Wolfgang Bertsch has been maintaining & updating MFM
          > for a long time now.  The TIFILES archive will include English & German
          > documentation, but not French.  Either TI99-PC or TI99dir.exe can
          > convert the archive to a V9T9 disk image file or extract to DOS, and you
          > should know what to do from that point.
          >
          > Bill S
          >
          > humeur wrote:
          >>

          >> hello
          >>  i search the software magic file manipulator  for transfert my floppy
          >> disk to pc.
          >>
          >> or is it possible to find
          >>

          >> thank
          >>
          >> jean louis from France
          >>

          > ------------------------------------
          >
          > For users/owners of TI-99/4A Geneve 9640 computers everywhere!
          >  Visit the TI99'ers Hall of Fame at http://www.ti99hof.org/.
          >  Check out the TI99ers On-Line User Group at http://www.ti99ers.org/.
          >  Send abuse reports to abuse@...! Groups Links

        • humeur
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2010
            hello

            thank
            for the link, for language I'm used to, for the ti99 is English, but my English is bad bad live translators i use this http://frengly.com/

            jean louis

            =================================

            == En réponse au message du 2010-04-01, 18:12:30 ==

            >Try this web site: http://www.errorfree.de/
            >
            >It's in German, but the latest MFM program is available in their
            >download section as Wolfgang Bertsch has been maintaining & updating MFM
            >for a long time now. The TIFILES archive will include English & German
            >documentation, but not French. Either TI99-PC or TI99dir.exe can
            >convert the archive to a V9T9 disk image file or extract to DOS, and you
            >should know what to do from that point.
            >
            >Bill S
            >
            >humeur wrote:
            >>

            >> hello
            >> i search the software magic file manipulator for transfert my floppy
            >> disk to pc.
            >>
            >> or is it possible to find
            >>

            >> thank
            >>
            >> jean louis from France
            >>

            >------------------------------------
            >
            >For users/owners of TI-99/4A Geneve 9640 computers everywhere!
            > Visit the TI99'ers Hall of Fame at http://www.ti99hof.org/.
            > Check out the TI99ers On-Line User Group at http://www.ti99ers.org/.
            > Send abuse reports to abuse@...! Groups Links
            >

            >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            >Orange vous informe que cet e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.
            >Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.
            >

            >__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4991 (20100401) __________

            >http://www.eset.com

          • humeur
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2010
              humeur ,  2010-04-03

              thank you,

               I know the program Bagnaresi program, I use omniflop  for my 3 1/2 floppy is wonderful.
              but I have a very large volume of ,I want a faster way to transfer.

              jean louis From France

              En réponse au message
              de : astharot
              du : 2010-04-01 09:16:42
              À : ti99-4a
              CC :
              Sujet : Re: [TI-99/4A] magic file manipulator

              humeur ha scritto:

              hello
               i search the software magic file manipulator  for transfert my floppy disk to pc.

              or is it possible to find

              thank

              jean louis from France

              Orange vous informe que cet e-mail a été contrôlé par l'anti-virus mail.
              Aucun virus connu à ce jour par nos services n'a été détecté.

              __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4990 (20100401) __________

              http://www.eset.com
            • fdos
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 3, 2010
                You're welcome. All of us here are always willing to assist in any way
                we can. Some times we might be busy, but usually someone will be able
                to help out.

                Bill S