Re: Cartridges for auction

  • Alan W. Rateliff, II
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2000
      OOoops! Sorry. It's supposed to be aliased from auctions.yourvillage.com...
      and that's part of my job to handle DNS. Looks like I got something to do
      tomorrow at work... YAY! :)

      On 30-Nov-00, J. Alan Brown said something totally profound about Re: [ti-99/4a] Cartridges for auction that made me ponder...

      --
      Alan W. Rateliff, II - L.I.V.R. // Only Amiga Makes it Possible
      (Learned, Impartial and Very Relaxed) \X/ Power for Creative Minds...