Mike Wright

  • mark wills
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 1, 2010
      Why is Mike Wright not on any of the TI lists or sites?

      Did he have some falling out with the community?

    • Nadav Ben-Ami
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 1, 2010
        Oh dear God, I hope not!!!

        I really need this disk! Granted, I have a program which can recover the files, but they want 40 bucks to do it!

        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 1, 2010
          I'm sure you can still get the software, but I'm surprised Mike doesn't interact with the community. At all.

          Mark

          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 1, 2010

            > Why is Mike Wright not on any of the TI lists or sites?

            > Did he have some falling out with the community?

            Mark, I suggest you ask the UK User Group about your second question.

            Peter
          • mark wills
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 1, 2010
              Really? Interesting...

              > Why is Mike Wright not on any of the TI lists or sites?

              > Did he have some falling out with the community?

              Mark, I suggest you ask the UK User Group about your second question.

              Peter
            • Ksarul
              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 1, 2010

                Nadav, I believe all you have to do is to send your original disk to Mike and he will replace it for a nominal fee (the process is in the manual, which you can download from the site if you don’t have one printed out).  He is still active, as I am in regular contact with CADD to help digitize and translate additional items for the CYC.

                Jim Fetzner

                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 1, 2010
                  I hope you have better luck getting a response from him that I did. I'd still like to contact him and you know why.

                  Message 8 of 17 , Feb 1, 2010
                    Hello everyone I am back with another question. I know I keep turning up like a bad penny.

                    I just received  a manual called " Interface Standard & Design By Tony Lewis, PE 2nd edition.

                    I says that a Utility disk was included. Does anyone have this disk and could you make me a copy of it so it can be read on my TI99/4a ss/sd drive. I know its out on the WHTech FTP site, but I am not set up to get it in the format that I need.

                    Your help would be appreciated

                    Larry C

                  • Nadav Ben-Ami
                    Message 9 of 17 , Feb 1, 2010
                      Thanks Tom for all your help! See? I have changed and am not the "pest" I used to be.

                      Message 10 of 17 , Feb 1, 2010
                        Larry,

                        I have it, but it's a DSSD 180K 5.25" diskette. I also understood that
                        your floppy drives are double-sided, so should not present a problem.
                        Let me know privately to make any arrangements.

                        Bill S