Re: [TI-99/4A] happy new year

  • james orr
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2009
      happy new year to all the members of the olug

      On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 12:36 AM, Insane Multitasker <insane_m@...> wrote:

      Happy New Year to all the great TI folks here with us and a "toast" to those who have passed on - but will not be forgotten.

      Cheers!

      Tim

    • mark wills
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
        Nice post Tim. Couldn't have put it better.

        Yes, let us spare a moment for our TI friends that have gone before us, who all contributed so much.

        Mark