RE: [TI-99/4A] VISTA HOME BASIC complaint - Off topic

  • Nadav Ben-Ami
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 1, 2009
      Actually, there is a way to prolong beyond 2010.. but I can't say it on here because of the EULA policy of the olug.

      To: ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com
      From: dano@...
      Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 17:23:52 -0400
      Subject: Re: [TI-99/4A] VISTA HOME BASIC complaint - Off topic

      Windows 7 is free for download and can be used until June 2010 "FREE". At

      that time MS would like you to purchase a copy, of course. If you just

      purchased a laptop (between 06-26-2009 to 01-31-2010) with vista you are

      eligible for a free upgrade to windows 7. If you didn't get the free upgrade

      coupon/voucher, talk to the place of purchase.

      oh and vista home basic "sucks" more than any other version of vista :)

      Don't have high speed? I'd be happy to snail mail ya a copy of windows 7

      Dan O'Quinn

      Message 38 of 38 , Jul 4, 2009
        I bought a laptop with Vista Home Premuim. I just installed sp2 a day ago.
        It might help.

        Ted Z