April CTIUG show

  • Hal Shanafield
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2009
      The Chicago TI User Group show will take place tomorrow, Saturday, April 4, on Ustreamtv.com, starting around 1:30 p.m. Central Daylight Time, in the computer gods will it to happen. We will make all the burnt offerings, etc., but, as always, gremlins may creep in and disturb us. We beg for your indulgence, patience, and prayers. We will be demo'ing some neat software and showing how to build ticking packages for April Foolers. Just kidding, Mike, and all you guys at the NSA. --Hal
    • hjalmarii
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2010
        Well, we seem to have hyad some of the usual techinal problems, and the show is in several parts, due to losing the server several times, but most of it should be in better video than usual. We had a very good video feed, but Ustreamtv.com didn't let us connect that particular device and we had to go back to a video camera. Strangely enough, it liked the audio from my KW World device, just not the video. I swear computers are the work of the Devil, and it am in perpetual computer hell. At any rate, the show is there if anyone cares. We even tried to upload it to YouTube, but Ustream didn't like that idea, either. Maybe next month... --Hal
      • Dont
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 6, 2013
          We will be "on the air" on Ustreamtv.com around 1:30 p.m. CDT today. Hope to see you there. --Hal
        • hjalmarii
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4, 2014
            The Chicago TI User Group show will be on the air tomorrow, Saturday, at about 1:30 p.m. Central Daylight Time.  The address is  http:www.ustreamtv/channelchicagotiusergroup%27s-show   (Ihope that is correct because I never write it in: my computer goes directly to the spot).  Vic Steerup, our president, and the person who does most of the presenting, watches the various TI sites to see what programs are being talked about.  He then tries to bring them to the show to demo them.  If anyone would like to see something in particular we will try to find it and show it.  You can also call in during the show, using Skype.  I will have my iPad on and my call name is  hjalmarii .  We usually can't see the comments section on Ustreamtv.com because my computer is the transmitter, and the comments don't show up.  If we have another laptop going we can see the comments, but often we don't have an extra.  Hope you will join us.  --Hal
          • kevan064
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 5, 2014
              You might have better luck with this link:

            • VICTOR STEERUP
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 6, 2014
                So,  can anyone please post more data about "FlappyBird", and the TI version,  than was  mentioned at the CTIUG April 5 Meeting/Show?  We deliberatly keep this a "live" show, specifically so people can call in while it is going on, making it more of an online meeting.  Sorry about the missed calls.
                Victor

                You might have better luck with this link: