Re: [TI-99/4A] Practicing Voodoo in a Tutu (was: AL questions)

  • Sullivan, Bill
    Message 1 of 80 , Aug 2, 2008
      Shucks! You seem ideal for the position. In fact, over qualified. :-)

      Bill S

      Hal Shanafield wrote:

      > Ah, thanks, Bill, but I'm of a mind to decline, cuz I'm in a bind.
      > It's a matter of time, and I must find a rhyme. Else bad things
      > forebode for my "Ode to Code." Deadlines loom, I'm full of gloom.
      > My sage, "Rage Against the Page" failed to engage. The room is hot;
      > I'm not: adieu to you. --Hal
      >
      > ---
      >
      > --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ti99-4a%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > "Sullivan, Bill" <sullivanbill@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Ah! A voodoo practitioner dancing in a too hot tutu has added two
      > to do
      > > do which may cause his too hot tutu to reek too, too much....
      > Yuck!
      > > Enough already. Hal, you're welcome to take my place in tutu
      > mania. :-D
      > >
      > > Bill S
      > >
      > > Hal Shanafield wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Oh, the voodoo that you two do do is just too,too...
      > > >
      > > > (I just couldn't help myself. Sorry) --Hal
      > > >
      > > > --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ti99-4a%40yahoogroups.com>
      > <mailto:ti99-4a
      > %40yahoogroups.com>,

      > > > advised
      > nauseous.

      > <mailto:ti99-4a%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:ti99-4a
      > %40yahoogroups.com>,

      > > > being)

    • Paolo Bagnaresi
      Message 80 of 80 , Aug 3, 2008
        Glad to hear that, Tony. Holydays are always so amazingly wonderful! My
        wife and I went to Niagara Falls recently and our hearts are still full
        of joy remembering the beautiful view of the falls from our room at the
        28th floor of the Shareton Hotel. Expensive, sure, but we don't regret a
        penny of it.

        Hey, I say, it's a pity that life is so short: just 100 years and
        chances you'll go soon get very high ... :)

        Paolo