Chicago TI meeting

  • Hal Shanafield
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29, 2008
      The Chicago TI User Group will hold it monthly meeting tomorrow,
      March 1, and will broadcast it on Ustream.tv (God willin' and the
      crick don't rise!) starting around 1:30 p.m. Central Standard Time.
      Please join us if you are able. And if you have any particular
      programs you would like to see demo'ed, please let us know. If we
      have them with us we would be pleased to show them. --Hal
    • Ernest Pergrem
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
        They are online and here's the URL..

        http://www.ustream.tv/channel/chicagotiusersgroups-show

        Ernie

        -- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "Hal Shanafield" <hals12@...> wrote:

        > The Chicago TI User Group will hold it monthly meeting tomorrow,
        > March 1, and will broadcast it on Ustream.tv (God willin' and the
        > crick don't rise!) starting around 1:30 p.m. Central Standard Time.
        > Please join us if you are able. And if you have any particular
        > programs you would like to see demo'ed, please let us know. If we
        > have them with us we would be pleased to show them. --Hal

      • kabldb
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
          Nice show !

          I was on for maybe 45 minutes. Would of course have been nice with a
          pixel perfect image, but the blurred text etc. added to the retro ...
          And we actually almost had some kinda dialogue there.

          Keep it up !

          :-)

          Karsten, Denmark, Europe

          http://sometimes.99er.net
          http://ti994asudoku.wordpress.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2008
            Thanks, Karsten. The whole thing would have been a lot better if we
            could have gotten the Tevion working again after the spike. I have
            no idea what went wrong. It took almost an hour to reach the gateway
            again after the spike, and then the Ustream software greyed out the
            video section that allowed us to switch from the camera to the
            Tevion. We had a lot of oftware to demo, but the electronic gods
            played merry hell with all our plans. If I work up the courage to do
            this all again next month, which, at this point is no given, we will
            try to put on a better show for everyone. As they say, "stay
            tuned"... --Hal