Re: 22nd TI Treffen in Hilversum

  • fredkaal
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      Jeff,

      Take a look here: http://www.ti-99.nl/
      for the info and person to conact.

      Fred ;-)

      --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, jhwhite@... wrote:

      > Anyone in North America going to the 22nd TI Treffen in Hilversum? I
      am looking into flights and wondered if anyone has found the best deal
      from the States. I expect to be flying out of Houston, Texas, because
      I plan to be there the week before the Treffen. I will probably stay a
      few days in Europe after the Treffen if I go.

      > For the organizers of the Treffen, is there still room at the inn --
      the Hotel Tulip Inn, that is?

      > The TI Treffen happens Friday through Sunday, 28-30 September.
      >
      > Jeff White
      > jhwhite@...

    • Richard Twyning
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
        Looking forward to seeing you in Hilversum ;-)

        My friend Trevor and I and our wives are signed up to attend. Trevor and I are
        flying out on Thursday afternoon.

        We missed the Treff last year, so we're hoping that this years Treff is the
        biggest and best yet!

        ;-)

        jhwhite@... wrote:
        > Anyone in North America going to the 22nd TI Treffen in Hilversum? I am looking into flights and wondered if anyone has found the best deal from the States. I expect to be flying out of Houston, Texas, because I plan to be there the week before the Treffen. I will probably stay a few days in Europe after the Treffen if I go.
        >
        > For the organizers of the Treffen, is there still room at the inn -- the Hotel Tulip Inn, that is?
        >
        > The TI Treffen happens Friday through Sunday, 28-30 September.
        >
        > Jeff White
        > jhwhite@...

        > For users/owners of TI-99/4A Geneve 9640 computers everywhere!
        > Visit the TI99'ers Hall of Fame at http://www.ti99hof.org/.
        > Check out the TI99ers On-Line User Group at http://www.ti99ers.org/.
        > Send abuse reports to abuse@...
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Tom Wills
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2007
          Fred,

          I just have to ask. The site says "With the cooperation of Texas
          Instruments". Just how much cooperation have you gotten from TI?

          Tom

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8, 2007
            Tom,

            It was mentioned at one of our meetings and if I remember well
            TI offered 1, 2 or 3 calculators for the auction we always have
            and maybe one person is coming to visit the happening this year.

            But if Berry Harmsen is listining maybe he can tell more about this.

            Fred ;-)

            --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Wills" <tom@...> wrote:

            > Fred,
            >
            > I just have to ask. The site says "With the cooperation of Texas
            > Instruments". Just how much cooperation have you gotten from TI?
            >
            > Tom

            Behalf Of