An apology and information about the Tref in Belgium in October

  • Richard Twyning
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      I'd like to give a public apology to Berry Harmsen for totally
      misplacing all of the information he sent me regarding the Tref in
      Belgium, which I think will take place on the 6th, 7th and 8th of
      October 2000.

      I've just got married and also moved house, and Trevor Stevens asked
      me for the information so he could include it in our group
      newsletter, but I've totally misplaced it in the process of moving!

      Can anybody e-mail or mail us any fresh information?

      You could possibly e-mail it directly to Trevor Stevens at...
      trev@...
      or FAX it to Trevor on 0044 1623 406134
      or upload it to our Bulletin Board... 0044 1623 406135

      I don't think funds will allow us to make it to the Belgium Tref, but
      we'll be back with a vengence in 2001.

      Many thanks.

      from
      Richard Twyning