Recipients of the 2007 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

  • gbbasics@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 6:48 AM
      It is our honor and pleasure to announce that Cory Burr and Don O'Neil are
      the recipients of the 2007 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards. (It will be
      appreciated if someone could provide the land mail address for Cory and Don. Send
      it to: _GBBasics@..._ (mailto:GBBasics@...) .)

      Also, at this time, we extend our heart felt thanks to Tom Wills for
      collecting and tabulating the votes for the 2007 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards.

      Glenn Bernasek, JPA Administrator
      TI-Chips of Greater Cleveland, Ohio

    • Charles Good
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 4:47 PM
        These are great choices! I too congratulate Cory Burr and Don O'Neil
        for receiving this award, as voted by the TI community. Cory has
        written what is perhaps the most comprehensive TI emulator with the
        best speech synthesis of any emulator. Don has for many years
        provided for free to the TI Community a site that hosts huge amounts
        of documents and software for our hobby (including the many many disk
        images from the Lima library which I recently uploaded).

        Charles Good

        --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, gbbasics@... wrote:

        > It is our honor and pleasure to announce that Cory Burr and Don
        O'Neil are
        > the recipients of the 2007 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards. (It
        will be
        > appreciated if someone could provide the land mail address for Cory
        and Don. Send
        > it to: _GBBasics@..._ (mailto:GBBasics@...) .)
        >
        > Also, at this time, we extend our heart felt thanks to Tom Wills for
        > collecting and tabulating the votes for the 2007 Jim Peterson
        Achievement Awards.

        > Glenn Bernasek, JPA Administrator
        > TI-Chips of Greater Cleveland, Ohio

      • Adam Haase
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 5:03 PM
          Agreed, congrats to both Mr. Burr and Mr. O'Neil for their hard work
          and effort.

          Adam

          --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Good" <Charles_Good@...> wrote:

          > These are great choices! I too congratulate Cory Burr and Don O'Neil
          > for receiving this award, as voted by the TI community. Cory has
          > written what is perhaps the most comprehensive TI emulator with the
          > best speech synthesis of any emulator. Don has for many years
          > provided for free to the TI Community a site that hosts huge amounts
          > of documents and software for our hobby (including the many many disk
          > images from the Lima library which I recently uploaded).
          >
          > Charles Good
          >
          > --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, gbbasics@ wrote:
          > >
          > > It is our honor and pleasure to announce that Cory Burr and Don
          > O'Neil are
          > > the recipients of the 2007 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards. (It
          > will be
          > > appreciated if someone could provide the land mail address for Cory
          > and Don. Send
          > > it to: _GBBasics@_ (mailto:GBBasics@) .)
          > >
          > > Also, at this time, we extend our heart felt thanks to Tom Wills for
          > > collecting and tabulating the votes for the 2007 Jim Peterson
          > Achievement Awards.
          > >
          > > Glenn Bernasek, JPA Administrator
          > > TI-Chips of Greater Cleveland, Ohio

        • Don O'Neil
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2 9:30 AM
            Thanks to everyone who voted for me, it is an honor to receive this
            award....

            We're now almost 10 GB of TI related stuff on the FTP site and STILL
            growing!!!