CORCOMP DISK CONTROLLER ROMS

  • TIMOTHY KIRSCH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      Any one have the original corcomp disk drive controller card roms.
      Where you have an dark blue screen. Where you can access the disk manager
      from the first screen or you can got to extended basic and type call mgr. I
      would like to purchase the roms and the disk manager on the ti disk. I am an
      legal owner since I owned it before. I you can e-mail me at this location
      KIRSCHTF@... Thank very much Tim