RE: [TI-99/4A] Bunyard Manual

  • jkb@velocitus.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2, 2006
      It's Gone.. I tried...

      Thanks Jeff

      > There's one up on ebay this week... no idea what it'll end up going for,
      > but it's the first time I remember seeing it listed.
      >
      > Keith

    • Gregory McGill
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 2, 2006
        Ever try google? It works great. Found this in 2 seconds, had to go to
        compusa's website to find it but google pointed me there.

        http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=50012271&pfp=S
        EARCH

        __ _/| Gregory McGill
        \'o.O' SysOp - The KEEP BBS
        =(___)=

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 2, 2006
          And its out of stock..DOH oops will look some more later for you or you can
          :)
          Greg

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 2, 2006
            You know what would work would be 2 normal cables and a gender bender f2f
            inbetween. :)

            http://cgi.ebay.com/BELKIN-CENTRONICS-SWITCHBOX-CABLE-BI-DIRECTIONAL-36-MA_W
            0QQitemZ5752762613QQcategoryZ3704QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

            there's a 10 footer on ebay...

            Greg

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 2, 2006
              http://www.cableclub.com

              They manufacture many of the cables they sell, so
              they can also create custom cables with molded ends.

              I once had some special SCSI cables made by them,
              very nice products.

              Play Chess? Ask me about JETAN at Fandemonium! www.fandemonium.org
              August (Fri) 4th, (Sat) 5th & (Sun) 6th, 2006
              Make your own Jetan set. http://members.ispwest.com/gregg1/jetan/jetanmod.html

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • mark wills
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 3, 2006
                Hi there,

                This is just another post long the same lines as a couple of months ago:

                Just wondering if ANYONE has a copy of The Game Writers Toolkit, by Abbots Software (1991)

                I wrote that software, but alas no longer have the source etc - would love to see it again. It was reviewed in Micropendium April 1994 (Google it!)

                Maybe someone doesn't have the disks to hand, but has it in the battery of the MiniMem, if so, please send me a memory dump :-)

                Regards

                Mark.

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 3, 2006
                  I decided to scrounge around in my "junk box" and see what I could come up
                  with to put together a cable from my A/B switchbox to the printer. I managed to
                  find a length of 36-pin ribbon cable that was long enough for my uses. I
                  also found an old cable (defective) with the two male ends that I needed to
                  complete the project. They were the crimp style headers and I decided to see if I
                  could take them apart. I have never been particularly successful in doing
                  this and coming away with a functional IDC connector in the past but this time,
                  patience paid off! Anyway, I re-crimped the connectors and ended up with a
                  working cable for the price of "junk". I guess there is a point in being a TI
                  "packrat" after all.

                  Bob Carmany

                • James M. Postle, Sr.
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 3, 2006
                    Bob,

                    Since you now have printing cable making down to an art form... You
                    could make one for me?

                    Postle