Re: [TI-99/4A] Re: call char problem. please help.

  • Gregg Eshelman
    Message 1 of 42 , Apr 1, 2006
      You're using the " double quote, not a pair '' of
      single quotes?

      --- Darth Kur <darthkur@...> wrote:

      > Hello again,
      > Instead of going home and having to wait another
      > week to post anything again I downloaded the
      > Beginners Basic book and will copy an example from
      > there of what I've been trying to describe.
      > This is the most simplistic one there and even it
      > will not function because of the letters being used,
      > F's in this case. Even if one single letter is used
      > and all the rest are numbers it will still fail.
      >
      > 10 CALL CLEAR
      > 20 CALL CHAR(33,"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF")
      > 30 CALL VCHAR(12,16,33)
      > 40 GOTO 40
      >
      > The error message I would then get would be Bad
      > Value in 20.
      >
      > I hope this clears up any confusion.
      > Thanks.

      Play Chess? Ask me about JETAN at Fandemonium! www.fandemonium.org
      August (Fri) 4th, (Sat) 5th & (Sun) 6th, 2006
      Make your own Jetan set. http://members.ispwest.com/gregg1/jetan/jetanmod.html

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Emory Lehman
      Message 42 of 42 , Apr 4, 2006
        If you can not get you keyboard to work correctly, I can send you one at the
        cost of shipping. Email me privately at elehman3@... and we can
        work out a deal.

        Emory Lehman