Re: [ti-99/4a] Funnel web!

  • Lew King
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 30, 2000
      On Wed, 28 Jun 2000 harold.mayo@... wrote

      > Correct me if I'm wrong Tony, from what I have read and seen on the
      > education channel (PBS) this is the home of a particularly nasty
      > arachnide that is common in the area where Tony lives in Aussie land
      > by the name of Robustus Atraxus. From what I have learned from all
      > of this is the fact that I am very happy that it is there and not
      > here. I think that they are as common there as cockroaches are
      > here, and just about as hard to get rid of.

      Thank you for the replys Harold, Bob, and Tony.
      That answers a lot of questions, and now all the pieces fall into place.
      Especially the line Atrax Robustus supervising, makes sense now. Fortunatly
      the program FunnelWeb is diametrically opposed to its namesake.

      Lew
      kingt@...
    • eicher@delphi.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 1 7:03 AM
        Lew,
        I always like to think Atrax Robustus supervising - means a bug hasn't
        a chance!
        d.