four FREE printers MPS801 MPS802(2) JUKI6100

  • Gene Ehrich
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4 8:08 AM
      I have four printers that were used on the Commodore 64 and will
      probably work fine on other old classic machines. They are dot matrix
      printers. They are rather old and I am unable to test them but have
      been told that they worked the last time they were used.

      They are FREE for the taking but they must be picked up in Spring
      Hill Florida (40 miles north of Tampa).

      Commodore MPS-801 Printer

      Commodore MPS-802 Printer (have two of these)

      Juki 6100 printer

      please respond to ygehrich@...