Re: [ti-99/4a] Re: TI Emulator for Palm OS?

  • Barry M Peterson
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 1, 2000
      On Thu, 1 Jun 2000 16:24:46 -0400 "Yancey B. Jones" <ybjones@...>
      writes:
      > I thought that PC99 ran under DOS/Windows not on a TI. Again, I
      personally
      > do not want to use an emulator. What I am thinking of is an app that
      could
      > create an image on the fly and upload it via XModem or another standard
      > protocol to a PC. Then it could be transferred via email, ftp, http, or
      > whatever to another user - who could then initiate an upload to a TI
      which
      > would rebuild the disk on the fly.
      >
      > Could something like this be done in XB?

      To "create an image on the fly and upload it via XModem" would require a
      comm program that doesn't exist, but could... but that would require a
      major programming effort.

      I don't see the need to upload an entire disk, but uploading individual
      files is easy and allows much more flexibility and can be done now.

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • Yates, Ben
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 2, 2000
        I suggest that those of you wanting to convert PC99 dsk files to V9T9 format
        check out ftp://209.172.89.40/pc99/pc99utilities/dskdata.exe on the WHT ftp
        site.