Re: Gram Kracker Manual

  • Rich Polivka
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2005
      James-

      The format is Visioneer (now Scansoft) Max format- similar to a PDF.
      You can download the free viewer app at ftp://ftp.whtech.com/max-viewer/

      Rich

      --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "James M. Postle, Sr." <postle@a...>
      wrote:

      > I went to the WHT website and do not have the progams required to
      > read the files there. So! If anyone has the time and desire I could
      > use a manual for the Gram Kracker. I missed place mine about two
      > years agon and it has not shown up since. If you can help please
      > contact me by private e-mail.
      >
      > Thank You
      >
      > Postle
    • James M. Postle, Sr.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2005
        After much readomg and making a folder under "C" I loaded a bunch of
        stuff from the website.

        I got to read the Gram Kracker (GK) manual and my GK still works.
        The site's and the downloaded manual are difficult to read, but are
        far better than nothing. Meaning, I should take better control of
        my manuals.

        Bottom Line:

        It ain't pretty, but it works.

        Thank You,

        Postle

        --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Polivka" <polivka@a...> wrote:

        > James-
        >
        > The format is Visioneer (now Scansoft) Max format- similar to a
        PDF.
        > You can download the free viewer app at ftp://ftp.whtech.com/max-
        viewer/

        > Rich
        >
        > --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "James M. Postle, Sr."
        <postle@a...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > I went to the WHT website and do not have the progams required
        > > read the files there. So! If anyone has the time and desire I
        could
        > > use a manual for the Gram Kracker. I missed place mine about
        two
        > > years agon and it has not shown up since. If you can help
        please
        > > contact me by private e-mail.
        > >
        > > Thank You
        > >
        > > Postle
      • Rich Polivka
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 13, 2005
          James-
          Might be a week late, but I converted the manual over to PDF format in
          case you prefer that format, or anyone else is interested. You can
          get it at:

          http://www.99er.net/download/index.php
          Under the 'manual' section if it's still not on the front page as a
          recent upload.

          wrote:

          > I went to the WHT website and do not have the progams required to
          > read the files there. So! If anyone has the time and desire I could
          > use a manual for the Gram Kracker. I missed place mine about two
          > years agon and it has not shown up since. If you can help please
          > contact me by private e-mail.
          >
          > Thank You
          >
          > Postle
        • James M. Postle, Sr.
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 13, 2005
            Rich,

            You are a real gentleman. I went to the website and had no problems.

            Thank you for taking the time.

            Postle