Gram Kracker Manual

  • James M. Postle, Sr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2005
      I went to the WHT website and do not have the progams required to
      read the files there. So! If anyone has the time and desire I could
      use a manual for the Gram Kracker. I missed place mine about two
      years agon and it has not shown up since. If you can help please
      contact me by private e-mail.

      Thank You

      Postle
    • Rich Polivka
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2005
        James-

        The format is Visioneer (now Scansoft) Max format- similar to a PDF.
        You can download the free viewer app at ftp://ftp.whtech.com/max-viewer/

        Rich

        --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "James M. Postle, Sr." <postle@a...>
        wrote:

        > I went to the WHT website and do not have the progams required to
        > read the files there. So! If anyone has the time and desire I could
        > use a manual for the Gram Kracker. I missed place mine about two
        > years agon and it has not shown up since. If you can help please
        > contact me by private e-mail.
        >
        > Thank You
        >
        > Postle
      • James M. Postle, Sr.
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2005
          After much readomg and making a folder under "C" I loaded a bunch of
          stuff from the website.

          I got to read the Gram Kracker (GK) manual and my GK still works.
          The site's and the downloaded manual are difficult to read, but are
          far better than nothing. Meaning, I should take better control of
          my manuals.

          Bottom Line:

          It ain't pretty, but it works.

          Thank You,

          Postle

          --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Polivka" <polivka@a...> wrote:

          > James-
          >
          > The format is Visioneer (now Scansoft) Max format- similar to a
          PDF.
          > You can download the free viewer app at ftp://ftp.whtech.com/max-
          viewer/

          > Rich
          >
          > --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "James M. Postle, Sr."
          <postle@a...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > I went to the WHT website and do not have the progams required
          > > read the files there. So! If anyone has the time and desire I
          could
          > > use a manual for the Gram Kracker. I missed place mine about
          two
          > > years agon and it has not shown up since. If you can help
          please
          > > contact me by private e-mail.
          > >
          > > Thank You
          > >
          > > Postle
        • Rich Polivka
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 13, 2005
            James-
            Might be a week late, but I converted the manual over to PDF format in
            case you prefer that format, or anyone else is interested. You can
            get it at:

            http://www.99er.net/download/index.php
            Under the 'manual' section if it's still not on the front page as a
            recent upload.

            wrote:

            > I went to the WHT website and do not have the progams required to
            > read the files there. So! If anyone has the time and desire I could
            > use a manual for the Gram Kracker. I missed place mine about two
            > years agon and it has not shown up since. If you can help please
            > contact me by private e-mail.
            >
            > Thank You
            >
            > Postle
          • James M. Postle, Sr.
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 13, 2005
              Rich,

              You are a real gentleman. I went to the website and had no problems.

              Thank you for taking the time.

              Postle