Re: [Yahoo TI99] TI99PC and emulation

  • Adam Haase
    Message 1 of 56 , Oct 2, 2004
      --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Wills" <tom@w...> wrote:
      > Let's see now, which emulators do we have? There is PC99, and Mess
      > and one other whose name escapes me at the moment. Are there others???

      There's Classic99, by Tursi, an excellent TI emulator. And V9T9,
      although that's technically no longer supported.

      From what I've seen, it's amazing MESS works so well, most of the
      other vintage computers don't have nearly as well done emulation
      modes. Of course, there are other dedicated emulators for the Apple,
      Atari, and Commodore that work very well, so maybe the MESS guys felt
      there was no demand.

      Adam
    • Ted
      Message 56 of 56 , Oct 6, 2004
        your welcome, I was just tring to be helpful. :) also Tom Mullins I
        appreciate your taking the time to help.:)

        Ted