Re: IDE schematic, come in and see

  • Fred
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
      --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "Thierry Nouspikel" <nouspikel@y...>
      wrote:
      > --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <fgkaal@w...> wrote:
      >
      > > For all there is a first part of a picture of the schematic
      > > available at http://home.wanadoo.nl/fgkaal/
      >
      > Thanks for doing this, Fred. I've been too busy (or too lazy) to do
      it
      > myself...
      >

      > > drawing on Therry's site in TI mode pin #5 (G2B) if IC22 is
      > > connected to A0.
      >
      > It *is* connected to A0. By a small via, just as the trace passes
      in
      > front of IC3. Hard to see, but it's there.
      >
      > But this made me realize that there was a bug in my ASCII-art
      > schematics: I have G2A* connected to ground on IC22, where it
      should
      > obviously be A0 (you got this right in your schematics). I'm going
      > correct my webpage accordingly.
      >

      > > Let me know, also if you find errors in my drawing: tell me!
      >
      > So far, so good. You're missing the selection logic on pin #19 of
      IC1,
      > but I suppose this is still to come.
      >
      > Keep up the good work :-)
      >
      > Thierry

      Thanks for the comments,
      Also found that IC8-G2* and IC22-G2* are indeed connected to A0, so
      no problems. Also added selection logic for IC1. Second sheet is
      almost done. Also found the component flip command, so I turned IC1,
      2, 3, and 4 upside down and flipped left<->right, this looks better.
      Preleminary version will be added somewhere this evening (dutch time).

      Fred ;-)