DSK2Arc program

  • clssr1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      I have programmed a Visual Basic application that works great with
      the DSK2ARC program to dump .dsk files to arc303g format.

      What it does is it will scan a source directory of your .DSK files
      and creates a batch file for all .DSK files to run with the DSK2Arc
      program and outputs each file to a arc303g formatted file for easy
      transfers between the PC and TI. This is great if you have
      mutltiple files you want to take out of .dsk format and do not want
      to do all the typing.

      Reason I came up with this solutions is because the program to copy
      TI program images to ti formatted disk on my pc does not work real
      well for me. I will be posting the file up on www.genti-99.net soon
      with documentation if anyone would want to download it.