Re: [ti-99/4a] Tomy game ports for Geneve up on eBay

  • Jeff White
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2003
      "Davey Brain" <dsbrain@...> wrote:
      > After hearing rumours that these existed we've been looking for the
      > elusive ports of Tomy games to the Myarc Geneve computer (also a
      > 9995-based system). Well up pops this auction on eBay:
      <snip>

      You really do not need to look further than the WHT ftp site. Here is the
      directory for the Geneve ports of the Tomy games:

      ftp://ftp.whtech.com/mdos/tomytutor_games_in_mdos/

      Jeff White
      jhwhite@...
    • Michael Becker
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2003
        sNIP

        > This is a list of the Tomy games:
        >
        > Tomy Tutor Ports Disk:
        > * Car-Azy Racer
        > * Cave Crawlers
        > * Isle (This is the file name of the game, I am not sure on
        the
        > title of the cartridge port)
        > * Jungler
        > * Hyperspace
        > * Torpedo Terror
        > * Sub (This is the filename, most likely Deep Six)
        > * Time (Not sure on this one, this is just the file name)

        SNAP

        BTW:

        Yesterday I've finished my Port-adaptor to read TOMY-Tutor-cartridges
        on my TI99/4A. It works fine and I dumped all TOMY-carts I have to
        disk.

        8KB Jungler
        8KB Hyperspace
        8KB Marine.....
        8KB Pooyan
        8KB Scarmble
        8KB Torpedo Terror
        8KB Traffic Jam
        8KB Guttang Gottang
        8KB Cave Crawler
        16 KB Car Azy Racer (the only one I've found with the full 16K Adress
        range!)

        That's all I have, (two carts are courtesy Jens-Eike)

        Also the schematics of the Tutor-1 bare-board are in progress. Nice
        machine! But very different to TI99/4A.

        Michael