Re: [ti-99/4a] anti-Word

  • David S. Brain
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28 7:53 PM
      ben_yates_iii wrote:
      > With the discussion within the past two weeks about Word format
      > files, when I came across this on a newsgroup I read, thought I'd
      > pass it along:
      >
      > http://antiword.cjb.net/
      >
      > "Antiword is a free MS Word reader for Linux and RISC OS. There are
      > ports to BeOS, OS/2, Mac OS X, Amiga, VMS, NetWare and DOS. Antiword
      > converts the binary files from Word 2, 6, 7, 97, 2000 and 2002 to
      > plain text and to PostScript TM. "
      >
      > I looked hard, but I didn't see a port for the TI :)

      I got the OS/2 version back on the 23rd. I haven't installed it yet.
      But it's supposed to work well. My best friend uses it in Linux.

      So, who's going to port it the the TI-99/Geneve?
      --
      Davey Brain
      dsbrain@...

      "We believe OS/2 is the platform for the nineties"
      Bill Gates

      <<--The power of OS/2 Warp 4.50 Mozilla 1.2.1-->>
      <<--AMD Athlon 1700XP+ ATI RagePro3D 8M 2X AGP-->>
      --
      This OS/2 system uptime is 1 days 17:06 hours and 18 seconds