Re: Poll results for ti99-4a

  • tilos994a
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 5, 2002
      Just a quick thanks to those that participated in this poll. I am
      still in the preliminary stages but I am going to rough out two or
      three different games.

      I will write up a brief on the two to three roughs, maybe with
      some sample storyboards, and toss them out for opinion. Out of
      this I will have a nice path to working on.

      Thanks once again,
      TI Los

    • ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com
      Message 44 of 44 , May 2, 2004
        The following ti99-4a poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Being that there were a ton of great
        games for the Ti 99/4a, what game would
        you like to see a sequel or expansion
        made for?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Adventure, 1 votes, 7.69%
        - Tunnels of Doom, 5 votes, 38.46%
        - Parsec, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Munchman, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Ti Invaders, 2 votes, 15.38%
        - Blasto, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - The Attack, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Chisolm Trail, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Alpiner, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Tombstone City, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Night Mission (Millers Graphics), 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Legends (Asgard Software), 1 votes, 7.69%
        - Miner 2049 (TigerVision), 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Jungle Hunt (Atarisoft), 0 votes, 0.00%
        - An original new title, 4 votes, 30.77%