Good news for UK users!

  • Ramlink666@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Those of you who already read Micro Mart magazine will know about my column
      Retro Computer Mart. Micro Mart are having a computer fair on the 21st and
      22nd of September 2002, and will probably have a Retro section (Still some
      planning to do!) This will comprise of;

      Commodore Section - Everything possible except Amiga, as the Amiga will
      have it's own support.

      Sinclair - The popular Spectrum and Sinclair QL.

      Amstrad - The CPC range + perhaps some PCW stuff?

      TV Games - Early Binatone etc... TV games.

      Others - Including the Texas TI99/4a providing it is still
      working! Also as many other machines I can get hold of. I'm looking for an
      Oric-1 if anyone can help, even if it is just to borrow?

      Anyway, more news and a full confirmation will follow.

      Check out Micro Mart for official updates.

      Shaun.