Re: [ti-99/4a] SuperSpace

  • mark wills
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2002
      From Mememory, I think the super space is an Editor Assembler
      cartridge, with a RAM chip fitted (8K?) giving it similar functionality
      to a minimemory - the difference being that (aside from the extra
      memory) it can load option 5 files (essentially raw bytes) whereas the
      mini-mem could only load option 3 (dis/fix 80) files.

      COR BLIMEY! You don't know HOW HARD that was to remember.

      Sorry guys if I have got any of this wrong - please jump in and correct
      me...

      ... It's all flooding back - ah, those were the days!

      Mark.
      (Wearing his rose coloured spectacles!)

      --- bkaspar321 <bkaspar321@...> wrote: > I just got a few disks
      and on the sleeve it says that I need
      > SuperSpace to run 3 of the programs (Centipede-Defender-Moon Patrol)
      > Could one of you tell me what SuperSpace is? I don't believe I have
      > ever heard of it. Is it a progrma? or something you have to plug into
      >
      > the expansion box? Thanx Bob K.
      >

      > For users/owners of TI-99/4A and compatibles everywhere!

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com
    • Ernest Pergrem
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
        Hi Mark,
        You are correct. SuperSpace was the DataBioTics
        version of the Super Cart. Instructions to build a
        Super Cart are in the June-July-August 1985 issues of
        MICROpendium, copies of which are available on the WHT
        FTP site.
        Ernie

        --- mark wills <markrobertwills@...> wrote:
        > From Mememory, I think the super space is an Editor
        > Assembler
        > cartridge, with a RAM chip fitted (8K?) giving it
        > similar functionality

        http://health.yahoo.com
      • bkaspar321
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
          O.K. ! I guess it is time to pull out the out soldering iron. It is
          only 3 programs but what the heck it will give me something to do.
          Thanx Bob K.