[ti99-4a] WHO AM I ?

  • Randell (Ol' Matt) Matthews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2000
      I'm an old retired GI who has been living off the taxpayers since
      1973. Thanks a lot guys I deserve your best. I managed to fight in 3
      wars. Honest I didn't start any of them.
      Don't have a whole lot to do now just those few Honeydo's my honey
      gives me. I plant a small garden, play with my computers and harass
      people on the net.
      Once in a while I get an opportunity to help someone with a problem.
      I like that. I have access to quite a few Public Domain programs for
      the TI and send them out the same way charlie Good Does, Buck a disk.
      Post your needs and I will see if I have it and will notify you. You
      send the money I'll send the disk. We vacation in the summer It has
      priority. I'll log off when I'm gone and log on again when I return
      ENJOY YOUR TOYS!! OL' MATT