Re: [ti-99/4a] pictures inside the 8..surgery completed !!

  • David S. Brain
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi Ben,
      I've always thought that the Tomy Tutor board was simple and pretty
      uncluttered. It's easy to see where everything is and how it all fits
      together. If you want to see a scan of the board go to my website at
      http://www.neosplice.com/~dsbrain/retro/spectomy.htm for a pic.

      Davey Brain

      "Yates, Ben" wrote:

> [...]
    • ben_yates_iii
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2002
        --- In ti99-4a@y..., "David S. Brain" <dsbrain@n...> wrote:
        > Hi Ben,
        > I've always thought that the Tomy Tutor board was simple and pretty
        > uncluttered. It's easy to see where everything is and how it all
        fits
        > together. If you want to see a scan of the board go to my website
        at
        > http://www.neosplice.com/~dsbrain/retro/spectomy.htm for a pic.
        >
        > Davey Brain

        Well, it has a lot more chips than a ZX81, but it does so much more
        too! What a NICELY designed board!
        I almost bought one at Kmart back in the late '80s, and now I am
        kicking myself...

        Ben
      • Brian Tristam Williams
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 4, 2002
          http://www.falstaff.demon.co.uk/GIICM.html

          Brian Tristam Williams

          Johannesburg,
          South Africa

          ==
          Brought to you by Ananzi Shopping for Valentines Day specials, competitions and free goodies!
          [http://www.ananzishopping.co.za]