Question

  • TIMOTHY KIRSCH
    Message 1 of 62 , Dec 30, 2001
      Some time back someone was going to convert the Dallas Disk Library to pc99
      format.How is the project coming and is it going to be added to the wht
      site. Tim

    • Lee Stewart
      Message 62 of 62 , Jun 24, 2017
        On AtariAge, you get email resonses if a reply quotes your post. You can also set up email notification of threads you wish to monitor.  I much prefer AtariAge to Yahoo!

        ...lee

        On Jun 24, 2017 3:44 AM, "alekin garavia mezzaluna3000@... [TI99-4A]" <TI99-4A@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        for how i understood the atari age no work how email.. have a forum mode for join the reply at conversation.. at example for me is better use yahoo for ask a question and look the reply, or search it also if it is  very old.