Skip to search.

[ti-99/4a] upgrade offer!!!

  • Bill R. Sullivan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2001
      Richard,

      I'm confused. If I get the AT29c040a's from Michael,
      they will be replacing AT29c010's not AT29c040's.

      I'm having problems with sending on both my usual
      e-mail accounts (fdos@... & fdosbrs@...)
      since yesterday. Both @HOME DNS servers went down
      yesterday morning for over an hour. When they came
      back up I've been able to receive, but not send from
      MS Outlook98! Even though I can e-mail from my Linux
      SMTP server just fine I don't think it's an Outlook98
      problem. I reported it to @HOME, but they are not
      helping much because they say MS told them not to, but
      It's OK for them to help with Outlook Express.

      Anyway, in order to send this to the TI group I'm
      having to copy & paste into my Yahoo webmail account.

      Bill R. Sullivan <fdos@...>

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2001
        Oh, sorry Bill, I read something wrong once again. Shheeeeesh!