Classic Gaming and TI emulators

  • Alan W. Rateliff, II
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2001
      ClassicGaming.com has a fairly comprehensive listing and collection of
      emulators. I noticed immediately that they are missing 99/4A emulators.

      Since I know the people responsible for PC99 and V9T9 lurk here, I was
      wondering if they had any interest in submitting their information to the
      site?

      Just a thought :) ** Alan ][ **
      --
      Alan W. Rateliff, II - L.I.V.R. // Only Amiga Makes it Possible
      (Learned, Impartial and Very Relaxed) \X/ Power for Creative Minds...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
        --- In ti99-4a@y..., "Alan W. Rateliff, II" <forager@t...> wrote:
        > Alan W. Rateliff, II - L.I.V.R. // Only Amiga Makes it
        Possible

        Ah... another Amiga-ite...

        Have a nice picture of my A1200 next to my TI on my TI website
        (www.guidry.org/ti994a) - wish someone would come out with a decent
        emulator for the Amiga.

        Jon
      • Alan W. Rateliff, II
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
          On 02-Jul-01, jon@... said something totally profound about [ti-99/4a] Re: Classic Gaming and TI emulators that made me ponder...

          j> --- In ti99-4a@y..., "Alan W. Rateliff, II" <forager@t...> wrote:
          j>> Alan W. Rateliff, II - L.I.V.R. // Only Amiga Makes it
          j> Possible
          j>
          j> Ah... another Amiga-ite...

          True true!

          j> Have a nice picture of my A1200 next to my TI on my TI website
          j> (www.guidry.org/ti994a) - wish someone would come out with a decent
          j> emulator for the Amiga.

          Oddly enough, I just went mad through your website this weekend. I noticed
          your 1200 and was quite impressed ;) Once I have enough desk space availabe
          to me, I plan to have my TI, C128, C64, and my Amigas all set up and
          operational. I love this stuff!

          Great website, BTW.

          ** Alan ][ **