5 members, 61 messages added in the last 7 days
"Thyroidless" is a support group for those who no longer have a thyroid gland, or who have an impending thyroidectomy and/or RAI ablation, or who are trying to avoid thyroidectomy/ablation, need help, want to learn, are curious, etc. Yes, it is possible to become healty without a thyroid gland, but it takes a bit of extra effort and the 'proper' meds and supplements that really 'do' work. (Disclaimer: None of the information on this list should be taken as written-in-stone medical advice, as only a real doctor can give that.) No spamming allowed. No verbal abuse allowed. No mean-ness allowed either.
- Thyroid Disease
- Oct 13, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.