well...

  • williams_jenna
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2007
      if we want to do something to save the thylacines, i sudgest we start
      communicating. What if we set up a fund and post it on the internet?
      and send it to our friends and send picture of the animals to. We could
      also start a really big website about them. But we will need the best
      members on this, who work well with the internet, to do this. Maybe we
      could play music on it... if you still go to school you can put up
      fliers in the hallyways, on telephone poles and go to door to door
      handing them out. If you want to be sucsessful in this might as well do
      it, im just here to help : ).

      Leopardpaw

      p.s thats my nickname, on another group of mine.
    • maskedplover
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
        A good Idea you have there Jenna.
        You on the right track with a good start but I'm afraid a little more
        than just a website is needed.

        You may or may not know the Thylacine is already extinct!
        The only way of 'saving' this amazing creature is by the technology
        of cloning. Hence we wouldn't actually be saving the Thylacine, we
        would really be digging up its grave.

        I have always been fascinated by this animal, furthermore the fact
        that Im an Australian influences my interest more so.
        The thylacine is one of the least known animals to have ever existed
        and it is unsuprising how little people know about this creature.
        I always thought that it was only Australians and scientists who
        cared for this creature, but obviously not.

        A good website with information about Thylacines is
        http://www.amonline.net.au/thylacine/ that website is of the
        Australian museum, and it discusses the process of reviving the
        thylacine. (I have actually been in the labs of the Austmuseum and
        seen some of the cloning process first hand, i even got to see some
        preserved Thylacines!)

        **A note for the moderator of this site is do something about the
        spam!Im sure you could stop it somehow, ask yahoo for info on how to
        stop it.

        Cheers,

        Kurtis Lindsay 17
        Sydney, Australia

        --- In thylacinesforever@yahoogroups.com, williams_jenna
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > if we want to do something to save the thylacines, i sudgest we
        start
        > communicating. What if we set up a fund and post it on the
        internet?
        > and send it to our friends and send picture of the animals to. We
        could
        > also start a really big website about them. But we will need the
        best
        > members on this, who work well with the internet, to do this. Maybe
        we
        > could play music on it... if you still go to school you can put up
        > fliers in the hallyways, on telephone poles and go to door to door
        > handing them out. If you want to be sucsessful in this might as
        well do
        > it, im just here to help : ).
        >
        > Leopardpaw
        >
        > p.s thats my nickname, on another group of mine.

      • Kristin Edwards
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
          I finally got around to making one!!! Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enueNx8SlCE

          now.