hello everybody! in new here :)

  • thylaqueen2u
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 6, 2001
      hiya! im so glad to find people that share my
      fascination with the Thylacine! feels good to know that there
      are others out there rooting for them. well september
      is international thylacine month, so lets make them
      all proud! oh yes, by the way, wasnt there a fossil
      of an entire body found on the mainland? very
      interesting....
    • thylacines_forever
      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 4, 2002
        Just right click and "save picture as." You can use one on your website if you have one, or just print it out or something! :)