i have found a thylacine

  • hippie4ever2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 11:01 AM
      my name is michael weeible about a year ago i was on a trip in tasmania
      well one night i had to use the restroom so i walked out of my tent and
      went into the woods. while using the restroom i heard thesound of what
      i thaught to be a thylacine. And belive it or not i saw a real living
      breathing thylacine about 15 foot in front of me just looking me right
      in the eye, then he just tured around and walked away. it was the most
      beutifal thing i have ever seen. i know this sounds bizzar but it realy
      happend. the thylacine extict my ass.

      thank you