SELVAS

  • Syed. S. Ahmed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      I had created a new group"Selvas".Selvas means tropical rain forests
      in Spanish.This group is basically for the Latin American people who
      work for the tropical rain forest conservation.Because most of the
      remaining tropical rain forests of the world are found in Latin
      America.I worked for the rain forest conservation in Panama when I
      was studying environmental science at Mc.Gill university in
      Montreal,Quebec,Canada.

      http://www.mcgill.ca/neo/

      In group you can take active participation for tropical&subtropical
      rain forests conservation not only in Latin America but also in
      Africa,Asia as well as Australia. Also you can post messages in
      English as well as in Spanish.Members from Brazil can also post
      messages in Porteguese.

      Regards,
      Dr.Syed Shehzad Ahmed
      akif1999@...