Thylacines

  • bboykiller911
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2004
      I personally believe there are still thylacines out there in
      tasmania and even parts of australia, just people cant get them on
      camera, I mean look at the Fossa which is the biggest carnivore in
      Madagascar and wasnt even known to exist until a couple of years
      ago! And even now there are very view pics of it or info about it,
      same thing with thylacines right now, there numbers are small, but
      theyre still surviving, and scientists are working on cloning them
      using a female tasmanian devil to give birth to it..
    • Matthew
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
        Hi there Thylacine hunters!

        I haven't been here for a long long time. How's it going?
        Have there been any sightings of Tas Tigers lately?

        What's the news?

        Ciao for now,

        Matt
      • Joy Sandoval
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
          hi matt. the only thing going on around here is a
          shitload fo spam! :(
          --- Matthew <matthewjhopkins007@...> wrote:

          > Hi there Thylacine hunters!
          >
          > I haven't been here for a long long time. How's it
          > going?
          > Have there been any sightings of Tas Tigers lately?
          >
          > What's the news?
          >
          > Ciao for now,
          >
          > Matt

          Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
          in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
        • Schütz Évi
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
            Hi Everybody,

            I signed on this group 6 month ago, but i didn't got any news unfortunatelly (besides the spams), is there anybody who could give us an update about these animals? Specially interested in the cloning project?

            Regards
            Schütz Éva