Ty 2 & Thylacine Pictures

  • Anthony Smalley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2004
      Noticed this as I was checking up on the Halo 2 release date. Theres a sequal to Ty the
      Tasmanian Tiger coming out for the XBox, PS2, GameCube, and Game Boy Advance. Cant
      remember the exact date, but I think it was last week in October according to the local
      store.

      Just wondeirng, I took some pictures of the two thylacines on display in Edinburgh,
      Scotland. Is there any interest in me posting them to the group?