This is so cool!

  • thylacines_forever
    Message 1 of 36 , May 29, 2001
      I must share with everyone my new thylacine sign!
      It look like a big yellow road sign and it
      Eaten!"<br><br>Pretty cool, huh? I have it hanging on my door! I'll put
      a pic in the gallery soon hopefully. Oh, and by the
      way, I don't want to give the thylacine a bad rap or
      anything so I should mention that they wouldn't really eat
      a person, OK?
    • thylacines_forever
      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 4 2:10 PM
        Just right click and "save picture as." You can use one on your website if you have one, or just print it out or something! :)