Re: [Thylacines Forever] Just saying hi :)

  • matt Hopkins
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1 2:48 AM
      Hi Kristin,

      Well, I sincerely hope that there are still a few surviving groups of Tazz Tiggers in deepest Tasmania somewhere. It is a very remote, forested and sometimes mountainous country, so there would be plenty of places where these animals could hide and totally avoid human contact. There have been numerous reported sightings on a consistent basis, and reports of tracks and scats have also been made. No photographs have been taken though, so a few doubts remain as to whether Benjamin really was the last of the species in existence.

      I just hope that they are out there. If there are a few survivors, there will only be a few, so I hope that they may never be disturbed as they went through such a lot of persecution early last century.

      Bye for now,

      Matt

      Kristin Edwards <chloe_lane_2000@...> wrote:
      Thanks for the warm welcome :) Thylacines are also my favourite
      animal and I hope there's still some alive also

      --- In thylacinesforever@yahoogroups.com, Nexus20038071@a... wrote:
      > Hi Kristin!
      >
      > Welcome. Im kinda new here myself. Thylacines are my favorite
      animal also and
      > I hope that there are some left alive too!
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Paul

    • Kristin Edwards
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1 6:41 AM
        I think there is a FEW,and very few,but I think there out there
        somewere,there's just too much evidence for the sightings ect not to
        be true,while I'm sure there has been a number hoaxes,I think the
        majority of them are legit

        I hope people leave them alone as well,so that pershaps they can
        breed and become less rare,it's probably best for the animals if
        people think there extinct

        --- In thylacinesforever@yahoogroups.com, matt Hopkins