Nov. 19th

  • greg losh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2009
      The weather is looking very good for the Taco Ride this week. Meet at the Wabash trail head around 6:15 pm.
        The trail is in very good shape, almost all the leaves are gone and the trail has been graded and is very smooth right now.
       I heard from Clint last week, he is home recouping from his surgery and hopes to be back to work sometime in December. He asked me to thanks everyone for everything.
       Next week the Ride will be on Wednesday night and will start at the White House Bar on Cass street. This has been one of the best party nights of the Taco Ride, this will be our 14th year meeting the night before Thanksgiving as a group. See you all soon, Greg