Party Tonight

  • Lana
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      Don't forget our Thursday Night Tgirl party is back after our Thanksgiving holiday break! Tonights theme is Sexy Secretary, come out and meet some office hotties or be an office hottie for yourself. Drink specials, good clean fun in a safe an caring environment. Turnout has been light so if you want this party to continue come on out and tell all your friends. Party is from 8 to 1 at the Beagle Tavern, drink specials and fine food too. The Eagles will be on too, but who really cares, right?

      - TNT Hostesses
    • Madeline
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2012
        TGirl party at the Beagle Tavern tonight. Come hang out with us tonight starting at 8.