Hi

  • Brenda LaMour
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2011
      Just a quick note to say Hello to all the Members! I used to live up in Philly,but now reside close to Rehoboth Beach. Plz feel free to drop me a line or catch me on FB: www.facebook.com/BrendaLaMour or my poppin fresh new page: www.facebook.com/MsBrendaLaMour. Thanks,Brenda
    • Lana
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2011
        Welcome to the group Brenda! Maybe we will see you at the Thrsday party some day if you are back in the Philly area!

        Lana