Wanna hook up and ride all night? I am a biker chick!

  • Kissjewish love
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hey, guys! I am Candy, a real person! A biker sugar. I am seeking biker men for love.

      I love riding and photography and taking pictures...my passion! Wanna see my hot albums, videos and chat online?

      Wanna hook up and ride all night? Woo hoo! Go me!
      http://www.aboutme.com/users/loveworld/freetrial.htm