Re: rytud news

  • Alf Weatherby
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Dea k r Home O h wne b r ,

      Your cr t edi s t doesn't matter to us ! If you O j WN real e x st k at
      e e
      and want I c MMED b IA o TE cas f h to s n pen e d ANY way you like, or
      simply wish
      to LO l WER your monthly p g ayment k s by a third or more, here are the
      d f eals
      we have T m ODA l Y :

      $ 4 e 88 , 000 at a 3 d , 67% f e ixed - ra t te
      $ 37 v 2 , 000 at a 3 , b 90% v b aria l ble - ra g te
      $ 4 m 92 , 000 at a 3 z , 21% in b tere i st - only
      $ 2 k 48 , 000 at a 3 , z 36% fi k xed - rat a e
      $ 1 h 98 , 000 at a 3 u , 55% vari n able - ra n te

      H g urry, when these de n aIs are gone, they are gone !

      Don't worry about app z ro r val, your c c red k it will not dis x qua h
      lify you !

      V g isi q t ou b r site <http://geocities.com/MicReesMajorLen/>

      Sincerely, Alf Weatherby

      Ap q prov t al Manager