Ballerina Bear Tags Ready

  • Dana
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2004
      ~ CTD Frenzy ~ http://www.ctdfrenzy.com
      ~ Groups I'm In ~ http://www.ctdfrenzy.com/groups.shtml
      ~ Tag Pickup ~ http://members.fotki.com/ctdfrenzy http://members.fotki.com/ctdfrenzy2
      ~ Tag Extras ~ http://members.fotki.com/ctdextras
      ~ Yahoo Messenger ~ dae769400 ~ AIM ~ AngelSomeday013

      Feel free to share the tags and the extras, but please do not share the web address!
      Please note: If you requested more than one, I only made the first name you requested.

      Hello everyone!! I've finished all of the "ballerinabear" tags and it is now retired. They can be picked up at http://members.fotki.com/ctdfrenzy and will be available for 4 days only. Thank you for requesting.

      Enjoy and you're welcome!