A LETTER FROM A TEXAS PRISONER

  • TX Pen Pals Wanted
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2003
      June 2, 2003

      Dear TX Pen Pals Wanted,

      Hello. I got the e-mail and your letter a few hours ago, and I want
      to thank you for everything you are doing, your time and energy.
      Maybe people won't say it often, but I will say it as much as
      possible...THANK YOU!!!

      I have passed on the information about the Pen-Pal Program. I will,
      with your permission, write our prison newspaper "The Echo" and ask
      them to publish the information if you want me to. Entirely up to you...

      I am happy to be the first response on the E-mail Service. I want to
      tell you that the prize is not all that important compared to the work
      you are doing! That is the REAL PRIZE to me!!!

      If you ever need any information, insight or have any questions
      concerning me, I will be open and honest.

      Thank you again...God Be With You!!!

      Sincerely,
      Jason Allen McCurry (~: Smile!
      TDCJ# 752704